Thursday, July 1, 2010

top-ten thursday.

10. The Interns are here!!! They started last Thursday and I LOVE having them around the office; so much fun and so much life.

9. Sonship Lite. Last Thursday morning all the girls from the office and a few extras started going through Sonship Lite in a small group. Lots of talk about sin, Jesus and preaching the gospel to one another. It’s fantastic.

8. Watching the Babe play soccer late on Friday night; he’s awesome and we have such a great crew out there playing. It was lots of fun.

7. The church slow pitch team won the final tournament for the Langley Church Slo-Pitch League; 8 ball games in 24 hours = lots of fun and very sore legs!

6. Cheap gas and groceries trip to the Excited States of America on Sunday with the Babe.

5. Picked up the Rascals (my adopted, red-headed nephews) from school on Monday. We went for slurpees and crammed playing soccer, basketball and hockey into 2 hours – it ROCKED my SOCKS!

4. Sunday afternoon with the Pipeline crew (more about them later). Every minute with these guys reminds me there is nowhere else for me. Plain and simple.

3. HAVING A PUPPY! We’re borrowing said-adopted-nephews’ puppy for a few days and are completely smitten. She’s adorable and a total goofball and I’m tempted to not give her back.

2. See post titled “doing Jesus stuff out there.” Highlight of my week!

1. The Babe’s birthday was yesterday. I love celebrating him, he’s the most amazing part of my life, I’m blessed to be his wife and we’re having an excellent WEEK celebrating his birthday (cause he’s just that awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment